Today is the last day to apply for 490 vacancies for the assistant engineer, junior engineer, clerk, and other posts in Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited. The application process will end today i.e., May 17.
The application process had started on April 26. Eligible candidates who have still not registered can apply online through the official website of PSTCL.
- Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical): 43
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 6
- Account officer: 7
- Assistant Manager/HR: 2
- Assistant Manager/IT: 1
- Divisional Accountant: 10
- Junior Engineer/ substation: 200
- Junior Engineer/ civil: 15
- Junior Engineer/ Communication: 11
- Telephone Mechanic: 15
- Lower Division Clerk/Typist: 140
- Lower Division clerk(Accounts): 40
Here’s how to register for PSTCL Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of PSTCL– www.pstcl.org and click recruitment against CRA-10-2021
- Now, they need to register by filling in up necessary details
- After receiving the sequence number/user ID and password on your email and password, you need to log in again by entering your user ID and password
- Fill up the application form and make payment online using your Debit/Credit card
- Keep the hard copy of the same for future use.